The following Primary care services are provided at Andromeda:
- Physical and wellness exams for both genders
- Care for chronic disease such as diabetes, asthma, hypertension, high cholesterol, heart disease, obesity, etc.
- Care for acute conditions such as sinusitis, pneumonia, sports injuries, urinary tract infections, etc
- Screening for diseases including Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, and High Cholesterol using national health guidelines
- Referrals for Routine Preventive Screening such as Colonoscopy, Mammograms, and Bone Density Tests for Osteoporosis
- Good health promotion
- Nutrition/ Weight Loss counseling
Women's Wellness Exams
- Routine PAP smears
- Clinical Breast exam
- Referral for Mammogram
- Osteoporosis screening
Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 9-5. Walk-Ins accepted on Monday and Wednesday 11 - 3:30. Please call in advance to check availability.